Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Awesome online storage for less than $2.5/month

Would you like 100GB online storage for less than $2.5/month?
Yes, this price is awesome. Less than $2.5/month.

OK, show me now the details of this awesome online storage.

You can reach your files through web or FTP with CyberDuck or ForkLift. And there is an official desktop app for Mac and Windows with built synchronization and scheduled backup.

The same S3 storage would be more expensive: $3/month + requests + data transfer.





2 comments:

  1. Hi… by the look of your website I gather that you are a professional. Can you help me make money, blogging? I have a few sample articles. Can I send it to you for your review? I have already begun posting my skills on sites like sell logo design , retro style poster flyer. Quite a number of buyers have responded. I like to post my blogs on other marketplaces too. Do you have any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it a lot. You know precisely what you are talking about, exactly where other people are coming from on this issue. Is this a paid style or did you modify it yourself?

    Dental Website Design & Marketing Solutions for Dentists in America.

    ReplyDelete